ImageJ Macro Programming for Biological Image Analysis¶
Learn how to write ImageJ macros for the automation of image analysis tasks. These are the materials used in the workshop. For each topic there is a short presentation followed by a small exercise that has to be solved by the participants.
- draft of the manuscript on which the workshop is based (preliminary version)
- presentation slides
- example images
The workshop consists of three parts:
- Part 1 - Programming Basics
- Part 2 - Macro Programming - Application Examples 1
- Part 3 - Macro Programming - Application Examples 2
Macro toolsets that allow to access the exercises and answers from within FIJI and the exercices and answers as text files are available from the above pages.
- play pong on the FIJI example images: pong.ijm