Crop Cells (Big Data)¶
The tool allows to crop cells in very large time-series of image files. It expects projections of the files in one folder and the complete time-series in another folder. The user can define regions of interest on the projections and the corresponding images will be cropped time-step by time-step to the regions.
Drag the link crop_cells_big_data_series.ijm onto the ImageJ launcher window, save it under macros/toolsets in the ImageJ installation and restart ImageJ.
Select the "crop_cells_big_data_series" toolset from the >> button of the ImageJ launcher.
- the button with the crop-symbol opens this help page
- s allows to make the selections of the regions that will be cropped using the projections of the original images
- c will crop the original time-series files to the regions defined before
Right-click on the s-button to open the options dialog.
- name of the TimeLapse folder: part of the name of the folders containing the time-series
- name of the projection folders: name of the subfolder of the TimeLapse folders that contain the projections
- part of the name of the MIP files: a part of the filename of the projection files used to filter out other files that might be in the folder
- file extension: the file extension of the image files (for example .tif)